In this article we learn how to edit basic details of a group on The EverLearner website
Why do we need to do this?
If you have already created a group and you wish to edit the details of the group such as its name, assigned courses, teachers and students.
Who can do this?
Head of Department
What could you have done first?
You must have made a group.
You could have assigned course(s) to the group ¹.
You could have assigned teacher(s) to the group ².
You could have assigned student(s) to a group ³.
- You must be logged in as a school admin or head of department.
- Choose 'Admin > Groups'.
- Next to the group name you want to edit, click the pencil icon.
- You can edit the 'Basic Details' (green panel).
- You can edit the 'COURSES' assigned to the group (pink panel).
- You can edit the 'TEACHERS' assigned to the group (grey panel).
- You can edit the 'STUDENTS' assigned to the group (yellow panel).
- Any changes you make are automatically saved.
- If you wish, you can choose any other group to edit from the left hand panel.
¹ Without assigning courses, the students in that group cannot access the lessons.
² Only assigned teachers can access the course(s) which are allocated to the group.
³ Students must be in a group to be set assignments. Students can always free learn.