👩🎓 Archiving courses from an existing group In this article we learn how to archive courses from an existing group. Elle Houghton
Why do we need to do this?
Archiving a course from a group removes it from the list of courses available for a particular group.
You can do this should you have allocated it to a group by mistake, or should that group no longer require access to it.
Who can do this?
What comes before?
A group is enrolled to a course to which they do not need access.
- You must be logged in and be an Admin or HoD
- Access the group editor by going to Admin>Groups and clicking on the pencil icon to the right of the group's name.
- On the pink 'Courses' panel, locate the course you wish to archive.
- To the right of the course name, click on the folder symbol.
- When prompted, click on 'Archive' to confirm you want to archive the course.