👩🎓 Restoring archived groups In this article we learn how to restore previously archived groups on The EverLearner. Elle Houghton
Why do we need to do this?
Restoring groups allows you to restore a group on your groups list.
This is usually done if you were to have archived a group by mistake.
Who can do this?
What comes before?
A group has previously been archived.
Restoring an archived group:
- Access the group editor by going to 'Admin > Groups' and clicking on the pencil icon to the right of any active group's name.
- Find the list of archived groups on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the 'eye' symbol to the right of the name of the group you want to restore.
- When the group details open up, click on 'Restore group' on the top right-hand corner.
- The group will now appear in your list of active groups.