👩🎓 In this article we learn how to restore previously archived groups on The EverLearner.
Why do we need to do this?
Restoring groups allows you to restore a group on your groups list.
This is usually done if you were to have archived a group by mistake.
Who can do this?
What comes before?
A group has previously been archived.
Restoring an archived group:
- Access the group editor by going to 'Admin > Groups' and clicking on the pencil icon to the right of any active group's name.
- Find the list of archived groups on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the 'eye' symbol to the right of the name of the group you want to restore.
- When the group details open up, click on 'Restore group' on the top right-hand corner.
- The group will now appear in your list of active groups.