👩🎓 Archiving groups In this article we learn how to archive groups on The EverLearner. Elle Houghton
Why do we need to do this?
Archiving groups allows you to remove a group from your groups list.
The data for the group with no longer form part of the live data dashboard and you will no longer be able to assign assignments to the group.
Who can do this?
What comes before?
You must be an Admin or a HoD on the site.
Archiving a group:
- You must be logged in and be an Admin or HoD.
- Choose 'Admin > Groups'.
- Select the group you wish to archive from the green 'Groups' panel by clicking on the pencil symbol.
- Click on the grey text 'Archive group'.
- This will prompt you to confirm your choice or to cancel.
- If you archive a group by mistake, do not worry - it can be restored (see here for how to do this).