In this article we learn how to delete groups on The EverLearner.
Why do we need to do this?
Deleting groups allows you to permanently delete a group and all of its associated data. Note that if you delete a group it cannot be restored. If you think you may wish to restore the group at some point, it would be best to leave the group as archived.
Who can do this?
What comes before?
The group you want to delete needs to first have been archived (see here).
- Access the group editor by going to 'Admin>Groups' and clicking on the pencil icon to the right of any active group's name.
- Find the list of archived groups on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the 'eye' symbol to the right of the name of the group you want to delete.
- When the group details open up, click on 'Delete group' on the top right-hand corner.
- When prompted, confirm by clicking on 'Yes, proceed'.