In this article we look at how to delete courses from an already existing group.
Why do we need to do this?
To permanently remove it from the list of courses for a particular group.
What comes before?
You must be an Admin or a HoD on the site.
The course you wish to delete must have been previously archived.
- You must be logged in and be an Admin or HoD.
- Access the group editor by going to 'Admin>Groups' and clicking on the pencil icon to the right of the group's name.
- In the grey 'Archived courses' panel, locate the course you wish to delete.
- To the right of the course name, click on the x.
- Click on 'Unlink' when prompted as to whether you wish to unlink the course.
Did this answer your question?