👩🎓 FAQ : How do I reset users' passwords? This articles describes how to reset users' passwords. Mark Mills
Only teachers, heads of department and school admins can perform this task.
Problem : I need to reset a user's password.
Solution : A manual reset of the user's password from the admin interface.
- Log in with your teacher, head of department or school admin account
- Click 'Admin' > 'Users'
- Search for the user in the 'Teachers' panel or the 'Students panel'.
- Click the pencil icon next to the user's name.
- Click 'Edit information'
- Type in a new password. Use the eye to view the password to make sure you have typed what you intended to type.
- Click 'Save Edits'.
- Inform the user that their password has been changed.