👩🎓 In this article we learn how to change the start date of a course.
Why do we need to do this?
If you have assigned a course to a group with an incorrect start date you will need to change it.
What comes before?
You must be an Admin or a HoD on the site.
Changing the start date of a course
- Log in to your account.
- Access the group editor by going to Admin>Groups and clicking on the pencil icon to the right of the group's name.
- In the pink 'Courses' panel, locate the course with the incorrect start date.
- You will first need to archive this course by selecting the folder symbol to the right of the course name.
- Once the course is archived, scroll down to the grey 'Archived courses' panel.
- Locate the course you archived and click on the x to delete. When prompted, click on 'Unlink'.
- Go back to the pink Courses panel and add the course again with the correct start date (see here for how to add courses).