How to change course dates, so that teachers and students continue to have access.
Why do we need to do this?
Sometimes, you or your students may notice that you don't seem to be able to access the contents of a course any longer. This might be because the course and/or exam dates set for the course have expired. If you and/or your students still need to have access to the course, you will need to extend the course and/or exam dates.
What comes before?
You must be a HoD or Admin on the site. If you are a Teacher, please ask your HoD or Admin to do this.
To change the course and exam dates:
1. Login to your account and click on Admin>Groups.
2. Look for the name of the group that seems to have lost access to the course contents. Click on the pencil icon next to the group name.
3. In the Courses section (pink) locate the course where the dates need extending.
4. Click on the Exam or on the End date. 'Exam date', 'End date' and 'Save' will appear on the line below.
5. Click on 'Exam date'. Select the new date.
6. Click on 'End date'. Select the new date'.
7. Click on 'Save'.
At this point, students and teachers who are part of that group should have access to the contents again.
Did this answer your question?